Monday, December 5, 2011

You (my sweet husband)

Earlier today I walked outside to call you. I flipped open my phone and scrolled through a loooong list of recent calls before I got to your name. 

Why hadn't we talked on the phone in so long? 

Oh yeah... I smiled. 
We just spent the whooooole weekend together. Who needs a phone?  

At first this made me sad because it's now Monday and the weekend is over. 

Then it hit me. I get to see you tonight when I come home from work. And tomorrow, too. And the next day and the next until it's once again the weekend and I can set my phone aside and spend a little time with you.

This was a big revelation today. It made my heart swell. 

I just love living with you. 

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is so awesome! And exactly how I feel about my husband too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...