Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Smile

I've been away much too long.  Luckily, I've been busy with people that make me smile.  See, I have this dilemma.  When I'm having a really wonderful time, I know I should take a picture to capture the moment.  But I'm aware that stepping behind the camera removes me from the moment.  And so, many of my favorite memories remain a fuzzy picture in my brain.

I hate myself for that.

Over the past few weeks, this blog was a reflection of my photographic struggle.  I traveled, enjoyed concerts, celebrated my sister's graduation and began dreaming big dreams with my husband for our future.  My days were so occupied that I didn't document the joy taking place all around me.

Today, let's start back with something small (and unrelated).


A quote that made me smile, found on Apartment 34.

2 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up!! And I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. It's the life I live as well. Love to hear about the big dreams some time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...