Thursday, April 1, 2010

Music to My Ears

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Raising Sand
Today's music post features the perfectly blended duo of Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. Eric and I were so lucky to see them in concert in Chattanooga a few years ago. Alison's voice sent chills down my spine and Plant moved with a confident ease reminiscent of his Led Zeppelin days (I should know, I've seen tons of concert footage. Do you know my husband?). Their first album,Raising Sand, won five Grammys, including Album of the Year. I want to introduce them to you now, because word is that we will be hearing from these two again soon. Below is a video of one of my favorites. Enjoy!

Gone Gone Gone - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Raising Sand

Eric and I love this album so much that our guitarist played Your Long Journey as my dad walked me down the aisle and our (almost!) brother-in-law included Stick With Me Baby in our wedding video.

Please tell me, what do you think of this album? Wouldn't they make such a cute couple?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...