Friday, April 9, 2010

Love for Etsy

Today's Etsy post is for my little sis, Madi, who commented a few weeks ago on how she is really into floral dresses for spring. Madi consistently rocks grandma shoes, skinny jeans, mis-matched patterns and home-made floral headbands. She is a cool chick and writes an inspiring blog here. The finds below are pretty cool too. Enjoy!



{Floral Merish Sandy Dress by Supastar Clothing, Babydoll Dress by Dirty Betty Vintage, Vintage Floral Dress by Miskabelle, Strapless Bubble Dress by Dark Pony Designs, Luxe Floral Sundress by Playground Love Vintage, Orange Floral Cut-out Dress by Viva Veritas, Floral Kindred Dress by Supastar Clothing}

I love how a belt can shape up a dress and make it look feminine and stylish!

4 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with all of these dresses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I'm not sure if you remember me from Lee, but I remember you and found your blog by accident. It's so cute and I adore your style!! Hope you are well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog you have. Thought I'd drop by and now I'd like to stay awhile. Will be following. xo Erica
    ps- if you check out my luxe life blog there's a photo I took of a bird on a wire there! xo

    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog. Excited you included my dress in your post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...