Friday, March 26, 2010

Love for Etsy

I went shopping last week with my mom and stripes were everywhere for spring. Mom found a cute tank for me with black and white stripes and a fabric flower on the left shoulder. Since then, my stripe craving has grown and I found myself perusing Etsy for the latest in striped clothing, accessories and more. Enjoy!


{Floppy Headband by Jella Bee, Paper Straws by Fort & Field, Bird Print by John W. Golden, Handbag by Crazy Boy, French Party Dress by Ouma, Paper Masking Tape by Nothing Elegant, Hair Clip by BrydFerth, House Shoes by Infusion}

What do you think about stripes for spring? My favorite combination is black and white stripes with colorful florals. So pretty!

1 comment:

  1. I like the pictures.. but I'm really into floral dresses for spring!!! I like the type of floral that's similar to my grandma shoes... =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...