Friday, March 5, 2010

Love for Etsy

Today's Etsy post is inspired by a hint of spring and the strong desire to finally, finally ride my bike. Enjoy!


{Bicycle Built for Two by Paper Michelle, Bicycle Carcass necklace by Maureen Duffy, T-shirt by Pretty Raccoon, Pin by Button Empire, Nice Wheel tag by Heroes & Criminals, Pillow by Jenna Rose, Flying Bike messenger bag by Marty May, Poster by Flatland Kitchen}

I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like
-Queen, 1978

4 comments:

  1. Woah... I have a sudden urge to ride my bike too! I love the button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have bike on the brain (especially with spring just around the corner) so I love these finds! I wish I knew someone who was getting married soon so I could use that Paper Michelle card...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bikes are my obsession. I hope to get one soon. So happy you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for your comments. Madi, let's go! Jessica, my sister is getting married in May and I am certainly keeping Etsy cards in mind. Paula, I see some great pictures in your future if you get a new bike!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...