Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's Good to be Cookie-Cutter

I recently came across the cutest idea in sugar cookie history! If you are like me, you desire to be crafty, but it doesn't come natural. Much as I may wish to write a sweet icing message on a sugar cookie, I doubt anyone could read it.

With these cookie cutters, you can imprint the message directly onto the cookie.

The best part is, you can make up your own message! The set includes 7 words (Welcome, Happy, Birthday, Holidays, Thank you, From, I love you), 3 sets of alphabet letters plus extra vowels and commonly used letters.



My sweet husband knew I wanted these so, so bad. They are currently sold out, but will be back in March. I have my gift card ready! What a treat from my valentine. Now I only need to come up with a reason to use my Message-in-a-Cookie Cutters from William-Sonoma. How does "Happy Friday" sound?

What do you think of these cookie-cutters? Do you have a fun party coming up that you can use them for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...