Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In Bed, Dreaming

We're loving our newlywed apartment. With two bedrooms, we have enough closets to hold all of our stuff and a spare room for guests and guitars. It's the perfect size. Now, instead of worrying about where to put everything, I can have fun making it feel like home.

I've been wanting to get new bedding and move ours to the guest bedroom. Unfortunately, I'm finding that so much of the bedding falls into one of four categories: floral, teen, masculine or white. I'm not giving up hope yet. Until then, I thought it would be fun to throw together a room based on white bedding. Next, I want to design bedding based on a masculine theme.

Let's start with the basic white bedding

Top it off with a few pretty blue-gray pillows and one button pillow from Pier 1

And to make sure our room is not too bright and feminine, lets add wood lettering at the headboard in our last name. Found via Design is Mine


What would you use to accent white bedding? I find myself to be very monochromatic with my accessories, but it's what I love!

1 comment:

  1. Steph! I love your style.. I like the wood lettering above the headboard! I'm glad you got a blog :D Love you. -Miss Madi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...