Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Music to My Ears

Last night, I was introduced to The Head and The Heart by way of Dr. Dog.  Eric and I had a chill evening taking in vocal harmonies, percussive beats and oscillating cassette tapes.  It was different and fun, to say the least!


This group is made up of five guys and one girl and includes guitar, bass, drums, keys, violin and a trio of beautiful voices.  Below is an acoustic, snap fingers version of Honey Come Home - my absolute favorite song of the night. It's sad, sincere, sweet, touching. Do yourself a favor and listen all the way to the end.

Honey  Come Home - The Head and The Heart (self-titled)


What do you think?  Please do tell.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I'm going to give it a listen while I am in the kitchen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh! I love them Steph! You need to hook me up with some good singers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been obsessed with them lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...