Friday, October 15, 2010

Love for Etsy

I would love to spend tomorrow morning strolling through our local market with a pretty scarf and fingerless gloves; come home with my honey and slide into wool slippers to work on a Saturday project.  Enjoy!

{Loop Scarf by Andy Ve Eirn, Green Cable Pattern and Yellow Little Owl Fingerless 
Gloves by Home LabMulti Bubble Scarf by Clarice, Felted Wool Slippers by Bure Bure}

It's a chilly Friday and I wasn't fully prepared.  These finds are warm and cute-as-pie!  Which one do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. You know, every time I see these posts about Etsy it always reminds me of you. I could definitely see you as a Etsy model! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow gloves, something about that mustard color and the fingerless part really appeals to me. Gaw, I love Etsy so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...