Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Writing From the Road

I am travelling for work this week.  Staying in a hotel alone requires a silly routine.
1. Talking on the phone until a certain level of sleepiness ensues
2. Watching a bit of TV (usually educational like The Kardashians)
3. Reading (with background noise) by table lamp until I drift into a peaceful rest

Waking up with a glaring light in my face is an inevitable, though necessary annoyance.  If only hotels provided a colorful swing arm lamp to stare at. 

Perhaps I will have to create a reading nook in our home and paint a vintage lamp in a bright, inviting color like this redo from The Little Green Notebook.  Enjoy!
My mom and I have a small redo project underway that I am so excited about. In the meantime, check out Better After, my new favorite discovery for before and after inspiration.

It feels good to be back.  I've missed you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...