Monday, October 11, 2010

One Year and a Day

of a fun-filled, fast paced marriage. 

I love thinking about our special day.  Below is our wedding story in photos.
(as told through the lenses of Kellen Jacob and his wife, Paula).
We spent our anniversary among friends in the lovely town of Chattanooga: witnessed a new marriage take place (cake, dancing, sweet moments talking by candlelight in the crisp outdoors); road bikes to dinner; slept in and napped; bought used records and books and a locally-made locket necklace; enjoyed our favorite nachos, pasta and tacos (different meals, I promise!); and simply relaxed.  It was wonderful.  

Oh yeah... we got robbed.  And yesterday Eric headed back to Birmingham, while I drove to Nashville on my way to Memphis.  Needless to say, I cannot wait to be home Thursday night.  Cuddle up next to my husband and fall fast asleep.

Eric, I sure do love you.

7 comments:

  1. Steph, I love you too! Come home to me safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula and her husband take beautiful pictures! Where did yall get married? The place looks so pretty! Happy late Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures from a beautiful wedding! Happy anniversary! Sorry to hear about the robbery - I can't believe that people have the nerve to do such a thing, but that's the kind of world we live in. Make it home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10-10-09 was such a great day - will always hold a special place in my memory. Thanks for letting me share in it! You guys have had a great 1st year - I am so proud of you - you two stand head & shoulders above the rest! And...the best is yet to come...

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pics stephanie! of course, you must let us know what happened, maybe in another post? your house was broken into??? I am so sorry about that part :( hope everything is okay! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! We are safe and sound. A few precious items were stolen from us and our close friends (whose house was broken in to). The police are continuing their investigation and we pray they make headway soon! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah for anniversary's and huge boo on being robbed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...