Friday, June 3, 2011

Pretty Polish

This past Sunday, my sister-in-law, mother-in-law and I went out for pedicures. This is a rare occurrence for me as I am reluctant to pay for luxury.  Sitting in the chair having my feet massaged I thought, "I could get used to this."
Twenty-eight dollars and a tip later, I remembered why I can't.

The polish, however, is oh-so-pretty.
I plan to buy my own bottle and paint my toesies for free.


OPI honorable mentions (all from the Texas collection):

I've said it before, the names are too clever!
What's your favorite nail color?

Have a beautiful weekend - and don't forget to spend a little time in luxury.

2 comments:

  1. Dulce de Leche is one of my favorite OPI shades!! Sometimes it's nice to treat yourself to a pedicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dulce de leche

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...