Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stacked Plates

Because of this post, my mind is filled with a dainty, eclectic, [dancing when not] stacked plate collection.

Eric and I hit up a local thrift store where I found and carried about 20 heavy plates before deciding I have no idea how to start a collection.  To pacify my craving, I bought this tiny white bowl with little flowers inside to hold my rings.


In keeping with Joy's advice, I'll continue to scour second-hand stores and Anthropologie sales.  The plates below ring in at $7.95 a piece.  At that price, I may get one of each!


I'm also perusing pinterest for inspiration, as seen below. 

{1, 2, 3 and 4}

I apologize white apartment walls.  This collection will be stacked.  

They're not for looking at, they're for eating.* 

*As opposed to a rock candy reference in a western movie. Can you name the movie and/or the line?  I blame my trivial knowledge of this on my husband's admiration for the leading actor and his incessant need to quote the line often and in a goofy voice.  He he. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the little bowl on the first picture! I really enjoy reading your posts Steph :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...